Galter Library licenses:
1) the Medical Student Package
Includes question banks for USMLE (Steps 1-3) and shelf exam review (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Neurology, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Surgery).
2) the PANCE / PANRE Board Exam Prep
Includes a question back to review for the Physician Assistant National Certifying Exam and Physician Assistant National Recertifying Exam.
Use your NU e-mail address to register.
Mobile apps for iPhone and Android devices are available (no special sign-up is needed). All performance and quiz data syncs between the website and mobile app. Offline access allows users to download quizzes that are accessible without internet access.
**BoardVitals Mobile App
Direct link to the iPhone mobile app:https://apps.apple.com/us/app/boardvitals-medical-exam-prep/id1484690932?ls=1
Direct link to the Android mobile app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.boardvitals
*Mobile App Features:
• Students can access content, including assignments, anytime, anywhere
• All performance and quiz data syncs between the website and mobile app for a seamless experience
• No special sign-up. Simply sign in with the same info you use at BoardVitals.com
• Offline Access: Download quizzes so you can study when it is most convenient for you, even without internet access
• Displays top level performance metrics and user’s most recent quizzes for quick access.
• Toolkit provides helpful features during the quiz – Calculator, mark questions, add notes, view standard lab values and grade the quiz
More information can be found in the site: https://info.boardvitals.com/knowledge
Practice tests and test prep material for a variety of college, graduate, professional, and specialty programs. Registration is required for access to some sections.
Access Mobile App--personalized interactive learning. See McGraw-Hill guide to view what content is available on the app and how to install it on your mobile device. Note: You may need to connect to Galter Library's institutional subscription (to AccessMedicine) for access to the resources in this LibGuide. To engage with all the content and resources on the Access App, users need to create a free Access profile in the Access Medical site to which Galter Library subscribes: AccessMedicine.
UWorldself-study QBank--NOTE: License and access is managed by Feinberg School of Medicine Augusta Webster Office of Medical Education (AWOME)