To find a specific journal, search for it using the Search Box on the library website.
- Use the Search Box in the homepage banner or the upper right corner of our website. Both options will produce the same results.
- Enter the journal title. For titles that are likely to produce many results, e.g. Cell or Science, select the Books and Journals option from the drop down in the main search box.
- Alternatively use the Advanced Search option. For a search by title, change Any Field to Journal title on the Advanced Search form, enter the title, and click Search.
- If you still have a lot of results, use the Refine my Results options on the left side of the results page to limit to journals, online, etc.
- To access an online journal click on the Online Access link and select one of the Full text availability options.
Galter Library no longer stores print journals on-site. You can order any article from the print collection using the interlibrary loan service .