From the Gene tab, you can also access gene expression information (when available) in different tissues.
In the left menu of the Gene tab, click on Gene expression.
- The map shows "baseline" expression levels from the listed experiments
- You can switch between male, female, and brain-only maps
- Hover over an experiment to see the tissues represented in the body map
- Hover over expression bars for each experiment to see the expression levels for that tissue
- Click on Filters to remove certain tissues, or only show certain levels of expression
- Download all information in the table by clicking the Download button above the table
- You cannot configure this page, so if you want more information, and to see differential expression from other experiments, use the link below the map to access the page at Expression Atlas